- Garden Water shut-off should be the week of October 25th
- Fall Cleanup scheduled for November 6th
- Monday night cleanups are back on! See the Calendar for dates.
- Lottery to join the garden will take place in March of 2022
Welcome to Berkeley Community Garden
A Community of 140 gardeners united in Boston’s South End
Thanks for visiting!
- Use the navigation links up top to find our more about our garden or just look around.
- We have information and resources for our gardeners, as well as information for those visiting us!
Our garden is located in the South End of Boston (Map), and is one of the few community gardens open to the public! Come and stroll our garden any time during daylight hours (garden is closed during the winter).
**Please note - the garden is currently closed to visitors due to COVID restrictions **
If you’re interested in joining us, we hold a lottery every Spring to invite gardeners to our community to fill any vacancies. Keep an eye on our News and Calendar pages to see when the Spring lottery will take place.
Visit us on Facebook to see the latest garden tidbits and share your Berkeley Garden experience!